Monday, October 17, 2011

Link love (liebster!)

Two people, the lovely and talented Lauren of Where the Veggies Are and Michelle of A Bit Addicted to Cookbooks, recently linked to me as part of the MoFo Liebster award meme thingy. What is that? Just another way of saying "I love you!" to other internet vegans and getting the word out about some blogs you like that other people might not have seen yet.

Here is the standard info:

"Liebster" is German for 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea behind this award is to bring attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers and show some support.

The rules of winning this award are as follows:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal 5 of your top picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Enjoy the love and support of some wonderful people on the www!

I had such a hard time picking out just five blogs that I've loved during MoFo this year! Also, I am not really sure that these are all under 200 followers (some sites seem to display that info prominently, some don't) so if you're on this list and you actually have 6,012 followers, sorry, I'm not underestimating you, I just love you so much I had to share you!

Anyway, 5 blogs that have just really tickled me during MoFo this year:

Fork & Beans - seriously my favorite MoFo theme (series of themes?) of the year

One Arab Vegan - everything she posts looks amazing and delicious, and often she posts detailed steps & pictures with recipes, which I love.

Veganize This - I have really enjoyed seeing Mel's very different interpretation of the same alphabet I've been cooking through!

The Crabby Crafter - delicious looking food and cute toddler pictures. It's like my blog, but with TWO cute kids.

Joyfulgirl - all pumpkin all month long, AND the world's cutest kitten to boot. Go for the cat pictures, stay for the food.

Okay! That's all for now! Until tonight when we return with the letter Q.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna say thank you to my mother who instilled in me a love for Halloween at a young age and everyone who believed in me. Haha. Seriously though, THANK YOU for this!!!! What an honor truly, from such an amazing blogger as yourself. I'm floored, really! xo, Cara